Click on my pictures to make them bigger!!

Puff The Magic Dragon / In the Octopus’s Garden in the Shade Songs

This is a picture that I drew for my friend Gordon.
I gave it to him because I like to sing songs with him. Gordon likes to play his guitar and he teaches me to sing along. There are two different kinds of guitars. The first is an electrical guitar, you can use it to do some rock music. The other is an acoustic guitar, you use it for country music.
The picture on the top shows you the song of ‘Puff the Magic Dragon.’ When I sang that with Gordon it reminded me of all the dragon characters. That is why I drew us singing with Puff the Magic Dragon with Spyro, Dragon Tales and Dudley the Dragon.
The picture on the bottom shows you the song of the ’Octopus’s Garden in the Shade.’ It made me think of us singing in the garden with a friend that is an octopus, his name is Henry the Octopus.