Click on my pictures to make them bigger!!

Nic's Big Show!

  


 This is my biggest drawing yet! (28" x 20")


Now, just imagine how much fun it would be to see your favourite characters and your favourite artist in their very own stage show. That is My Big Christmas Surprise! I made this special Christmas concert with Me, Your Favourite Artist, with all my family and friends, Santa, and all of my favourite TV show and video game characters I enjoyed through my life.  

This concert has all of the characters from (in Alphabetical order) Angelina Ballerina, Backyardigans, Barney, Bear in the big blue house, Blue’s Clue’s, Bob the Builder, Clifford, Crash Bandicoot, Dora, Dragon Tales, Dudley the dragon, Elliot Moose, Fairly Odd Parents, Frozen, Hoobs, Jay Jay the Jet Plane, Jimmy Neutron, Lilo and Stitch, Madeline, Magic School Bus, Mario, Mickey Mouse, Reader Rabbit, Rubbadubbers, Rugrats, Sesame Street, SpongeBob, Spyro, Teletubbies, The Wiggles, Thomas, and Winnie the pooh.

We will all be singing, dancing and celebrating the holidays during Christmas. Live From Vancouver, Canada!  So join me, Nicholas Robins, and all of our favorite characters and all of my friends and family, when we take center stage on this special Christmas Eve Adventure! An Adventure filled with surprises, funny jokes, and all of your favorite songs and games.

Come along as we help Santa prepare for the hoilday at the North Pole. You'll see Santa Clause, Mrs. Clause and we'll meet new friends Stillard the Elf and Lightning the reindeer.
After we visit the North Pole, everyone is sure to have a great time when the Christmas party joins the Wiggles studio for “Santa's Rockin’!”

This Adventure is going to be filled with lights, Christmas trees, presents, and even a few special surprises from my art gallery. Like special memory books that I made for all of my characters. 
So come on along and join in the fun. Get your tickets today and see ‘Nicholas Robins and his Big Christmas Surprise.’ You can also watch it on VHS and DVD or maybe even listen to it on the concert sound track on CD and Cassette.