Click on my pictures to make them bigger!!

Whistler Mountain / Celebrate 10 Years in Habitat


These are the very specials painting I made for Stephanie's 10 year anniversary at Habitat for Humanity. Stephanie started working there in 2013, which was before me. I have been working at habitat since 2018. I just met Stephanie and painted these pictures for her as a Thankyou, she gifted me a trip to Whistler for helping at habitat for so many years. I got to stay in Whistler Village and it was great. I have been to Whistler in the summer but I've never been there in winter or skied on Whistler before. We explored the two mountains and checked out all the gondola's and chair lifts, they have so many!  I had a great time skiing and staying there in the winter but I think that riding the train and going there in the summer is my favorite part. Who knows, maybe some day you can go to whistler mountain and go on an adventure too!